Our pay & display parking tariffs are in effect Monday - Sunday and including Bank Holidays. Please clearly display your ticket in your vehicle windscreen.
- Up to 1 hour- £0.80
- Up to 2 hours- £1.40
- Up to 4 hours- £2.10
- Up to 6 hours- £3.00
- 24 Hours- £6.00
- Evening tariff 6pm-8am - £1.50
Private Property Parking Notice - terms & conditions apply 24/7
A parking charge of £70.00 will be applied to vehicles that do not comply with the following regulations:
- A valid Pay & Display ticket not clearly displayed in the vehicle windscreen or failure to register and make a payment by Pay By Phone.
- Failed to park correctly within the marked bay.
- Obstructive and inconsiderate parking.
- A valid authorised permit not clearly displayed in the vehicle windscreen or not registered electronically as applicable.
- Vehicles using disabled bays not displaying a valid blue badge clearly in the vehicle windscreen.
Failure to pay the Parking Charge Notice may result in keeper details being requested from the DVLA and further action being taken.
If the Parking Charge Notice is paid within 14 days the Parking Charge Notice will be reduced to £35.00.
Parking Charge Notices will be issued by NSGL Parking.
Please contact the Five Valleys Management office for any queries on 01453 765164.